Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smoke Oven (With S/Steel & Glass Door)
INCLUDES REMOTE CONTROL TO ADJUST COOKING TEMPERATURE, COOKING TIME, POWER ON/OFF AND FOOD LIGHT FROM UP TO 100 FEET AWAY!
Known for quality and innovation, Masterbuilt's cooking products set the standard. If you're looking to get the most flavour out of your food, then this Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smokehouse is the perfect choice.
The powder coated insulated steel outer construction smoker features thermostatically controlled temperature for even consistent cooking through your cooking time, unlike charcoal smokers.
Insulated walls allow you to cook and smoke meat even in the coldest of temperatures. Clean up is easy thanks to the removable drip pan. This electric meat smoker also features an easy access top air damper, side wood chip loader, and adjustable door latch. And you can use any wood pellets or chips. Best of all, it comes standard with a BUILT-IN temperature probe to ensure accurate cooking.
The automatic shut-off provides safety and ensures against overheating. You also get plenty room on the four smoking racks for your favourite food of choice. The uses for this smoker are only limited by your imagination. Turn any food into a taste sensation.
Cook and smoke your own ham, bacon, cabana, or any other meat product. Dry and smoke beef jerky. Pre smoke some baked potatoes for finishing off in your kitchen oven while your Sunday Chook is cooking away in the smoker. Try out some smoked tomatoes or chillies for your next relish or dry them out completely by leaving the damper open and use them in a pasta sauce or on top of a pizza. Imagine a smokey garlic flavour in your next garlic bread. Make your own smoked Salmon or use it as an outdoor oven by not adding the wood pellets. So Simple !!
- 240V 30" (81cm) electric smokehouse, certified to Australian Standards
- Built-in food temperature probe
- Remote control and LED digital contol panel
- LED food light
- Powder-coated steel outer finish
- Stainless steel door with window
- Insulated sides, top and door panel
- Automatic shut-off prevents overcooking
- Thermostat-controlled temperature setting from 35 to 150 degrees celcius
- Convenient side wood chip loading
- Push-button digital temperature and timer settings
- Removable internal drip pan and drip deflector
- Adjustable door latch
- Top air damper
- Four smoking racks 36.8cm x 31.8cm
- Outside measurements: 45cmW x 48cmD x 81cmH
- Inside measurements: 39cmW x 32cmD x 62cmH
- Shipping weight: 30kgs.
- Patented side load wood chip system
- Solid Quality Construction
- Removable water tray
- Removable wood chip catch tray
- Strong hinges
- Reliable Door seal
- Aluminised Steel lining
- Rear mounted handle and wheels
- No special requirements for the chips, use any wood pellets, sawdust or chips.
Please Note: Some limited assembly required. Unit comes with 12 month warranty for home use only. (Commercial use voids warranty.)
|Cooking Space||12 Litres||Power||800 Watts|
|Min/Max Temp||40 to 135 Degrees C.||Air Damper||Side & Top|
|Movement||Rear Handle & Wheels||RF Remote*||Yes|
|Meat Probe||Built In||Drip Pan||Front|